MANAGING ANXIETY DISORDERS CAN BE DIFFICULT, BUT HELP IS AVAILABLE
XANAX is indicated for the management of anxiety disorders and the short-term relief of symptoms of anxiety in adults. XANAX is also indicated for the treatment of panic disorder in adults with or without a fear of places and situations that might cause panic, helplessness, or embarrassment (agoraphobia).
XANAX is not intended for recreational use. There may be serious risks if XANAX is taken by someone for whom it is not prescribed.
Beware of counterfeit or fake XANAX. Counterfeits are illegal and potentially harmful. It’s hard to tell where or how they were made—or even what’s inside them.
AVOID GETTING FAKE XANAX
PILL IMAGES FOR BRAND-NAME XANAX
Only brand-name XANAX and its generic equivalent are approved for medical use. A prescription is required to obtain XANAX. The images below show each dose of brand-name XANAX, made only by Pfizer.
Do not take XANAX if you are allergic to alprazolam, other benzodiazepines, or any of the ingredients in XANAX.
Do not take XANAX if you are currently taking antifungal treatments including ketoconazole or itraconazole.
XANAX is a federal controlled substance (C-IV) because it can be abused or lead to dependence. But however, we are able to carryout discreet delivery no matter where you are. Keep XANAX in a safe place to prevent misuse and abuse.
XANAX can make you sleepy or dizzy, and can slow your thinking and motor skills.
- Do not drive, operate heavy machinery, or do other dangerous activities until you know how XANAX affects you.
- Do not drink alcohol or take other drugs that may make you sleepy or dizzy while taking XANAX without first talking to your healthcare provider. When taken with alcohol or drugs that cause sleepiness or dizziness, XANAX may make your sleepiness or dizziness much worse.
Before you take XANAX, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- Have or have had depression, mood problems, or suicidal thoughts or behavior.
- Have liver or kidney problems.
- Have lung disease or breathing problems.
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. XANAX may harm your unborn baby. You and your healthcare provider should decide if you should take XANAX while you are pregnant.
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. You should not breastfeed while taking XANAX.
Before taking XANAX, tell your healthcare provider about all prescriptions, over-the-counter medicines and supplements you take. Taking XANAX with certain other medicines can cause side effects or affect how well XANAX or the other medicines work.
Do not increase the dose of XANAX, even if you think it isn’t working, without consulting your doctor. Benzodiazepines, even when used as recommended, may produce emotional and/or physical dependence.
Do not stop taking this medication abruptly or decrease the dose without consulting your doctor, since withdrawal symptoms can occur. Withdrawal symptoms can be serious and include seizures.
XANAX may cause an increase in activity and talking (hypomania and mania) in people who have depression.
The most common side effects of XANAX include drowsiness and light-headedness.
XANAX (alprazolam) is indicated for the management of anxiety disorders and the short-term relief of symptoms of anxiety in adults. XANAX is also indicated for the treatment of panic disorder in adults with or without a fear of places and situations that might cause panic, helplessness, or embarrassment (agoraphobia).
Please see Full Prescribing Information, including BOXED WARNING, and Medication Guide.